- The most successful weight loss approaches include a comprehensive strategy. It should include:
- A calorie reduction of 500 - 1,000 calories per day.
- Daily physicial activity of 60 minutes or more in total (can be performed as 10 minute bouts throughout the day) on top of usual activity.
- Maintain high metabolism. RiduZone can help in lowering calorie intake and maintaining higher metabolism.
- Plus quality sleep at night (8 hours per night) to keep your body's cortisol levels, one of the stress hormones, low.
- Therapeutic diets originally designed to lower blood pressure or high cholesterol are very effective for improving weight and many health risks. These include the Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH) and Therapeutic Lifestyle Changes (TLC) diets, which are available free online.
Jay N. Yepuri, MD, MS, Chief Medical Officer. Dr. Yepuri is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology and a Member of the Board of Directors of Digestive Health Associates of Texas (DHAT). He also holds several senior leadership positions in organized medicine, healthcare accreditation organizations, hospitals and other healthcare industry organizations.
Dr. Yepuri could be contacted via email@example.com