RiduZone ® is an FDA Acknowledged New Dietary Supplement with a patented ingredient – OEA (Oleoylethanolamide). OEA is a natural metabolite of olive oil produced in the small intestine in humans and other mammals. Therefore, RiduZone gives your body more of what it already creates – that is OEA. OEA is a regulator of appetite, body-weight and metabolism of body-fat & cholesterol. It does so by binding to a receptor know as PPAR-Alpha (Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha). In fact, OEA is known to help burn more calories without needing to increase exercise!
Ingredients: Each vegetarian capsule will have 200 mg of RiduZone ® (90% oleoylethanolamide, manufactured by proprietary method).
Other Ingredients: Rice (Hulls and Bran), Hypromellose
Free Of: Magnesium stearate, Milk, Eggs, Peanuts, Gluten, Soy and Shellfish.
Use: To support a healthy appetite, body-weight and metabolism of body-fat & cholesterol. *
CAUTION: RiduZone is only for use by healthy adults over 18 years of age. Not to be taken by pregnant or nursing mothers. Keep out of the reach of children below 18 years of age.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
Suggested use of RiduZone:
- Take 1 to 2 capsules per serving with plenty of water, 15-30 minutes before meal.
- Take up to two servings per day.
- Each serving should be 8 hours apart.
- Take up to 12 weeks.
- Give 1 month gap between two consecutive 12 week serving regimens
Occasional Symptoms: Some people may experience some mild intestinal discomfort during the first two to three days of beginning this product. *
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.